Fairytale Legends: Hansel and Gretel, New Players Get 50 Free Spins and a Lucky Players Wins an Exclusive Hollywood VIP Experience
There is always something happening and winning at Slots Million Casino. This month players will have the chance to win a Hollywood VIP Experience from now until Sunday, April 30th 2017
For all existing and new players embark upon a VIP exclusive to glamourous Hollywood; the land where stars are born and winners celebrate Slots Million Casino!
Simply join Slots Million and play a minimum of €10 (real money) on NetEnt’s release, Hansel and Gretel™, the casino will reward you with one entry into the prize draw. Play up to 50 times per day, to increase your chances of winning the grand prize!
There are 500 prizes available which also include the amazing Hollywood VIP Experience for two with access to Paramount Studios! There are also shares of a total prizepool of €20,000 in cash up for grabs, with the highest amount of €2,000 being awarded for second place.
- 1st: VIP trip for two to Hollywood worth €5,000
- 2nd: €2,000
- 3rd – 4th: €1,000
- 5th – 10th: €500
- 11th – 20th: €200
- 21st – 50th: €100
- 51st – 100th: €50
- 101st – 250th: €20
- 251st – 500th: €10
The draw will take place on Monday 1st May 2017.
Only for new players:
EXTRA BONUS, Slots Million is giving away 50 Free Spins on the new slot game Hansel and Gretel for a min deposit of 25€ using the promo code upon registration: HANSEL50.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The promotion is valid until 30/04/2017.
- Any costs related to taxation will be the player’s responsibility.
- SlotsMillion reserves the right to cancel or modify this promotion and its terms and conditions at any time, for any reason. It is the customer’s responsibility to check for changes and updates.
- SlotsMillion reserves the right to exclude any player from this promotion and to close their account and confiscate existing funds if evidence of abuse or fraud is found.
- The original text of these terms and conditions is in English. Should there be any discrepancies in the translated versions of the terms and conditions, the original English version will prevail.
General terms and conditions apply.