The Microgaming Poker Tour is One of the Games Most Illustrious in the Industry and in 2016 These Events Will Help Players Embark on the Networks Continuous Success
The growth in 2015 for the MPN proved that the strength of Microgaming’s Poker Network has undeniable staying power. Their was several key changes that took place which included a revision of their network rake structure, alias changes, and engaging promotions like the Universal Championship of Poker.
The MPN looking forward to 2016 are planning to remain seated as the most thrilling place to play online poker as Microgaming is setting up major events in the new year.
In April 2016, the MPN will play host to the €150,000 Guaranteed Festival and second MPN Poker Tour festival of year in Sofia, Bulgaria from 21 – 24 April.
Each tournament package is valued at €1,500 and includes:
- Entry into the €550 Main Event (€125,000 Guaranteed)
- Entry into the €150 Side Event (€25,000 Guaranteed)
- Accommodation for four nights at the Radisson Blu Grand Hotel Sofia for you and a guest including breakfast
- A Players Welcome Party where you can meet the other players and the MPN staff
- €450 towards your travel and expenses
Current promotions at participating MPN Poker Rooms include, Poker Times 100% match bonus on their first deposit or $5 Free, Texas Holdem Anonymous Cash Tables, Blaze Poker, PokerTime Cashback, Bad Beat, Blazing Cannon and the PokerTime pro Poker Achievements programme.
Microgaming will be presenting at ICE Totally Gaming, ExCeL London, 2-4 February 2016, at stand N5-220.