The email form to the right of the page/screen is for any and/or all online casino scams and complaints ONLY!
All other email inquiries can be sent using the General Email Form found on the linked page.
If you have a valid issue with an online casino please describe the problem in HONEST DETAIL in the form to the right of this page/screen.
False claims and information will not be tolerated. We are not in the business of trashing online casinos because of lies and misrepresentations.
If you are going to play with bonus money please read the terms and conditions before you wager. After accepting the bonus terms and conditions, you are bound by the casinos terms whether you like them or not.
Remember, Play Smart from the Start and DO read the terms and conditions as they DO apply!
Online Casino Complaint Investigation Program
- The Online Casino Complaint Investigation Program (OCCIP) is open to all players that have played at any of the listed approved online casino’s here at CS Report.
- From time to time we have and will make an exception to cases that involve online casino scams where the player needs help, same rules do apply! SEE BELOW
- All information submitted must be complete, including, the casino(s) name at which you have played, and the player IDs that you have used at those sites.
- You may not submit false, misleading or incomplete information to any site at which you have played.
- Your account must be free from charge backs.
- You must have been 18 or older when deposits or wagers took place.
- You may be required to send all documentation to help the investigation of your claim.
- You must have genuinely put your own money at risk.
- Credit cards used to make deposits to your account must be registered in your name.
- You must have abided by all rules, bonus terms and conditions at casinos at which you have played.
- All communications must be made in a courteous, professional manner.